Sunday, August 22, 2010

Stall Talk

First off Happy Birthday to my little sister Karina :)

While at IHOP today, I went to the restroom

As I was taking care of business...

I heard a little conversation in the next stall

A Mom: sings a little tinkle song "Yay!"
 Little Girl : Starts to sing tinkle song
Mommy: "No you don't have to sing for mommy"
Little Girl : "Why not mommy?"
Mommy :" Mommy's been doing this a long time, it's not exciting once you learn"
Little Girl : with a saddened tone "Oh no"

Moral of this story Little children are sneaky, I have a feeling she wants those songs to continue and might purposely not learn potty!

I tried very hard not to laugh

Confession: I like to observe people In their natural habitats

The Anthropologist in me, btw It is my declared Minor, yay for 2nd year status

A funny comic my Cultural Anthropology teacher showed :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some feed back,
follow if you like,
Leave me your blog link,
Love reading blogs :)

♬☮☼♥