Saturday, August 21, 2010

2 Truths and 1 Lie

Let's Play a game.

I shall tell you two things that are true about me 
and one false thing

guess which one is true, and learn a little bit about me, 

winner gets bragging rights :) 

1. Up until recently I have not wanted kids, but have been taking care of some and deciding i want 3. After 5 years of being married and not until I am 29. 

2. I recently learned what the word Fellatio meant after playing Word Searches on club bing

3. I like collecting stuff with pig on them, actually all farm animals, ie: chickens& cows


Now guess which one is the lie and which is the truth :)*

*This shall also include a silly old picture of me
orange hair, back in the day not good times

me freshman year 2005, I was always odd :)


2 comments:

  1. im gunna guess n say 2&3 are true and 1 is a lie

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 is a LIE :) Although I do have a piggy bank that's actually a frog. And I've decided I actually like kids til they're about 5 then they aren't cute anymore, at that time I shall send them to boarding school

    ReplyDelete

Give me some feed back,
follow if you like,
Leave me your blog link,
Love reading blogs :)

♬☮☼♥