Thursday, August 19, 2010

Camp Snoopy!

For my sisters birthday my family went to Dorney Park and took my sisters friend. I ended up getting very car sick, then got a special delivery (girls you get me). Of course my sister wants to go to Wild Water Kingdom first and I being dumb and unprepared and dying of cramps am stuck watching the bags and my little brother roaming in the sprinklers. So I did some people watching in this time of Agony, be being all bitchy when I am certain states was unmerciful when criticizing and getting annoyed. Well in my head, i figured I shouldn't get kicked out, it being in celebration of my sisters birthday, and the fact I would have no way home from "DorneyVille"

Observations:

-Sign says Dorneyville Pennsylvania, is this for real? hmm is the town named after the park or park named after the town? I wonder

-Little Children with leashes, smart idea, man next to me speaks of having a teddy bear leash, I stare, he elaborates, a leash with a teddy in the front as the harness and tail as the actual leash, (to trick kids into being imprisoned, smart)

-Hippie Organic Green, Weird Parents with pale children, I wanted to feed her some candy and something with gluten, she needs some non-organic heavily processed food, and a burger, I am sorry poor pale flower child

- White Trashy people who dress trashy, and show to much skin and fat, not appropriate. I honestly think anyone can look appropriate and attractive given the right clothes and fits

- Emo Black guy, that is my first sighting, "OMG THEY DO EXIST!" But why is he at a water park? Seriously! Long Black Pants with chains, somber clothes, neon green fishnet backpack (props man)

-Spotted: Sexy buff white man in deadlocks, normally I wouldn't say all those words in a sentence, but He pulled it off. Kudos

-Sexy Girl Tanning :) wait No that's just a poor girl sulking in pain and pissoffdedness in a beach chair, yup ME :(

-Hassidic Jew Camp Girls, jumping in the water rides and pool, in long floor length polyester black skirts black tights and long sleeved collared shirts with camp name on it, Navy,  BLACK AND BLUE SHAME ON YOU!

-SPOTTED: College Sophomore looking much better roaming around Camp Snoopy with a 3 year old brother riding baby rides and having oh so much fun :)  Love that booger! 


Ticket For Dorney Park: $29.99 
Delicious Cheeseburger Fries and Edy's Waffle Cone Ice Cream: $13.50
Tiny Aquafina water bottle to take some Aleve with : $3.50
Running around with my brother and seeing his face light up on rides : Priceless

oh &

Finally feeling up to going on a ride 20 min before close, going on that Log Fume ride and slipping under the seat twice, standing in the splash zone til close: Almost Priceless

Realizing I was wearing a white tank top and am basically exposed! 

EMBARRASSING, actually kinda funny now 

For Everything else there's a Master Card...... wait a second my Chase Card is now a VISA

WTF! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some feed back,
follow if you like,
Leave me your blog link,
Love reading blogs :)

♬☮☼♥