Monday, February 28, 2011

I'm back :)

Well, the last time I blogged was back in the summer before all the hectic-ness of sophomore year.Since then I have switched my major, matured I like to think , probably gained a ton of weight thanks to my boyfriend, and been hard at work trying to defeat the second year slump and not doing a very good job at it thanks to RIT's dreaded winter quarter. Well it is now over and I am on SPRING BREAK! Yes RIT's idea of spring break is the first week of March when it's still cold and no one from other schools is back home. Thus I have nothing to do in the burbs but blog.

So Since I haven't done this in a while I thought I would start with a list of  6 random facts about me :)

1. I love to knit and crochet
 I learned off youtube and get some ideas from cutoutandkeep.net, it's really simple and good if you have nothing to do. When I am really bored and don't feel like going out I crawl up in my snuggie and crochet

2. I own a SNUGGIE
Yes, it's hot pink and actually a children's size because my mother is cheap and got in on sale. I want a plush zebra snuggie. Sometimes if my stoned friends need rides in the middle of the night I take them to McDonalds in the Snuggie and get starred at, or possibly cops thing I might be on drugs too uh oh, note to self do not go out in public in snuggie again.

3. I love SOUTH PARK
I will constantly quote south park, and really think everyone should watch it so they could understand me, its all online too! My boyfriend and I bond over this, yes and watched Valentines edition as our romantic valentines day evening. Lesson: go watch some

4. I am a Nerd 
I get dissapointed when I get anything lover than a B, and a little sad that I barely get a B, but unfortunely got no A's this winter wahh :( oh well. Other nerd stuff hmmm, I LOVE chemistry, even though its really hard... I think math problems are fun puzzles but hate word puzzles. I love anthropology and learning about cultures and such, and I LOVE READING, yes books articles anything that captivates my eye :)

5. I love those GLEE kids
 I am a GLEEK, if you insult my GLEE I most likely automatically put in on my list of people who I don't like, unless that is your only flaw maybe I do like you.  I wish I was in a glee club and could sound that good, sometimes I dance around in my room to the glee soundtracks (my favorite being Regionals & Madonna) and sing around and dance being absolutely talented and amazing of course, only when no one is looking, I'm special like that.

6. I actually get called VALERIE 
I have realized this my name is really confusing, I usually write out my full name Joy Valerie LastName  and as a result most people I just meet and up calling me Joy, which is technically correct but ever since I could speak my mommy asked me what I liked to be called, I choose Valerie.

Joy kind of sounds like and old lady name. Also I think the fact that little kids used to mock my name and sing "Joy to the world" and say my name was a word and not a legit name might have something to do with it. Either way, if you call me Joy, I won't respond quickly, and will think your one of my professors as all my school records say Joy.

This one girl on my dorm last year thought I was two different people, legit thought there were two people with my face running around, she was kind of an idiot, no offense ( I realize it is offensive oh well)

And Now for your enterntainment, as I watched Phineus and Ferb with my cute widdle four year old brother
this commercial came on for http://hiphopmagician.com/


I'm sorry I would be scared if my mom got them for my birthday party as a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some feed back,
follow if you like,
Leave me your blog link,
Love reading blogs :)

♬☮☼♥