Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Let's Begin My World Travels

Hello Internet Friends,

So I have decided to restart my blog to chronicle my summer of travels abroad. In two days, June 22nd, I will be traveling to Kosovo! It's okay, I didn't know where Kosovo was at first either. It was part of the former Yugoslavia and now one of the youngest countries in Southeast Europe.http://kosovo-young.com/#video

 So I will be Studying Abroad at the American University of Kosovo, a sister school of RIT (my school). I am super excited to go to a new country and experience everything. I'm gonna guess  that I will stick out like a sore thumb being super short,chubs, hispanic and super tan. But, when these moments happen I'm gonna remind myself I'm going to Guatemala in August and will be slightly above average height and blend lol.

So, I leave Friday on Turkish Airlines and have a layover in Istanbul for 13 hours therefore I get a complimentary tour of the City! So excited! Sunday January 24th we will be going to the coast of Montenegro until June 30th. Well hello there Mediterranean !

I should probably start packing and stop listening to "Summer Girls" by LFO. This song literally does not make any sense and is a jumble of random sentences therefore it fits perfectly in this blog post.
Let me know if you have any suggestions/last minute things I need to do before and during my travels
Follow My Summer Travels and adventures, I am sure there will be plenty of awkward moments

Now to kick off the summer.
*Wait why did he steal her bike, and someone tell me what Bugalo Shrimp is and if they ride pogo sticks*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some feed back,
follow if you like,
Leave me your blog link,
Love reading blogs :)

♬☮☼♥